How to Apply for Joining the Association
The members of the association are divided into group and individual members. Any enterprises, institutions, social groups and individuals upholding the rules and regulations of the association, voluntarily carrying out the obligations of members, engaging in tea production, processing, operation, management, research and teaching and having a corporate capacity can apply for joining the association.
General membership units include enterprises, institutions and social groups engaging in the tea production, processing, operation, management, research and teaching and having a corporate capacity in the industry.
Individual members include the tea growers and operators engaging in tea and tea-related production and processing but without a corporate capacity, the experts and scholars with certain achievements and influence in the tea industry and scientific research, as well as people loving tea business.
Rights of Members
1. Entitled to select, be selected and vote;
2. Raise criticism, suggestion and supervision to the work of the association;
3. Take part in all kinds of activities;
4. Priority and preferential rights for the service of the association;
5. Entitled to ask the association to protect their legitimate rights and interests;
6. Entitled to be preferentially recommended by the association;
7. Entitled to apply for the candidate of the director, standing director and vice chairman;
8. Get information service free of charge on the website of the association;
9. Timely get policy and industrial information at home and abroad free of charge;
10. Get help from the association when unit members convene news conference, exhibition and exchange meetings.
11. Free to join or withdraw from the association.
Obligations of Members
1. Abide by rules and regulations of the association;
2. Maintain legitimate rights and interests of the association and its reputation;
3. Actively participate in and assist the association to organize activities, report related situations to the association and provide necessary information and data;
4. Pay membership fees according to rules;
5. Complete tasks assigned by the association;
6. Execute decisions made by the association.